- printing paper for collage base(or use light colored construction paper, or light colored, not too busy wrapping paper)
- brown paper for tree trunk
- paper in different shades of green for leaves( or use patterned paper as on the photo below)
- white glue
1. Cut out the tree trunk shapes(see template)
2. Cut out the leaves(about 12 leaves per student): about 2 inches long, 1 inch wide.
1. Discuss about the appearance of a tree.
1. Pass the tree truck to the children, and tell them to glue the tree trunk on the white paper.
2. The children will be gluing the leaves to complete the tree collage project.
For children older than 4 years old, they could cut out the leaves themselves.
Add fruits(apple, lemon, orange, etc) or flowers on the tree.