Materials: orange paper stock
black paper stock
Preparation: 1. Cut out the pumpkin shape.
2. Cut out the eye, nose and mouth shapes.
3. Prepare 3 boxes. Put eyes in one box, noses in one box, and mouths in one box.
1. Discuss with the students about Halloween, such as dressing up in costumes, trick-or-treating, pumpkin carving, etc. Then show the paper pumpkin and tell the children that they are going to put a face to it.
2. Each student picks his/her favorite eyes, nose and mouth and paste on the pumpkin.
Options For 4-5 years old children:
1. Let the children to cut out the pumpkin shapes, eyes, nose and mouth themselves.
2. Paper pumpkin can be replaced with origami pumpkin.
(Use orange paper and follow the origami apple instruction.)