- Yellow paper(8.5" x 11") - for giraffe body
- Brown paper - for the giraffe body pattern
- A giraffe photo
- Use the template and cut out the giraffe body. You may cut out 2 giraffe bodies per one sheet of paper.
- Prepare about 5" x 8.5" brown paper per student.
- Show a giraffe photo to the children and discuss about the distinctive features such as body shape, colors, spots, etc.
- Show the children to tear the brown paper into small pieces, and glue on the giraffe body.
- Pass the giraffe body and brown paper to children.