- lightweight paper in several different colors for snail
- green paper for leaves(could be lightweight or heavyweight paper)
- white glue
1. Use the template A to cut out the snail bodies.
2. Use the template B to cut out the leaves
3. Prepare a photo of a snail.
1. Show a photo of the snail and talk about how snails look like.
2. Tell the children that they are going to make a snail with paper
3. Demonstrate how to roll the snail body strip with a pencil.
Tips: Roll the paper from the side marked with a star.
4. Pass the snail body strip and pencil to children.
Could be hard for children 2 to 3 years old, so assist children to roll the paper if necessary.
5. When snail body is rolled, glue it on a leaf to complete the project.
* Use patterned paper for snail body or leaf for fun visual effect.
* Tell children to draw the details to the leaf with marker, crayons, etc before gluing the snail.