1. Use the template above, and trace the image on a white construction paper.
2. Cut the construction paper into zebra shapes. Fold a large piece of paper until you get the size that is close to the image size, but not to thick. This way you will not need to cut the zebra shapes one by one.
3. Prepare a photo of the zebra and black markers.
1. Show a photo of the zebra and talk about the stripes on its body.
2. Tell the children that they are going to draw the stripes on the paper cutouts with the markers.
3. Pass the zebra cutouts and the markers to the children.
Children from 2 to 4 years old in my class all enjoyed this project.